The PCT Media Group and Syngenta Professional Pest Management (PPM) in October recognized seven industry professionals as 2020 Crown Leadership Award winners.
“Since NPMA PestWorld went virtual this year, in lieu of a face-to-face event, we created a custom website to house this year’s acceptance speeches, honoree profiles, colleague testimonials, roster of past winners and more,” said PCT Publisher Dan Moreland. “The stories of this year’s winners are sure to motivate and inspire future generations of industry leaders, just as previous classes have done so since 1989 when the program was launched.”
Industry professionals inducted into the Class of 2020 include:
- Grzegorz Buczkowski, Director, Industrial Affiliates Program, and Research Associate Professor, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Ind.
- Faye Golden, Director of Governmental Affairs, Cook’s Pest Control, Decatur, Ala.
- Marsha Reeves, Vice President, Oldham Chemicals Co., Memphis, Tenn.
- Tommy Reeves, Vice President, Oldham Chemicals Co., Memphis, Tenn.
- Kevin Smith, Chief Marketing Officer, Rollins Inc., Atlanta, Ga.
- Jim Steed, Owner and President, Neighborly Pest Management, Roseville, Calif.
Darren Van Steenwyk, Director of Learning and Technical Services, Clark Pest Control, Lodi, Calif.
“For more than 30 years, Syngenta has been incredibly proud to sponsor the Crown Leadership Awards and recognize individuals who have contributed so positively to the growth and development of the structural pest control industry,” observed Pat Willenbrock, head of marketing, Syngenta, North America.
For more than three decades, the Crown Leadership Awards have been presented annually to pest management professionals, university educators, industry distributors and association officials who uphold the highest standards of industry ethics, while contributing their time and talents to a broad range of professional and civic organizations.