The Professional Pest Management business of Bayer, within the company’s Crop Science Division, recently made several personnel announcements:
- Scott Broaddus accepted the position of sales and business lead for Digital Pest Management – a new services platform.
- Walt Weinwurm accepted the role of regional head for Eastern U.S. replacing Shawn Mullen, who was promoted to a global portfolio management role in Lyon, France. In this role, Weinwurm is leading the sales team for the Eastern half of the U.S.
- Ryan Klein accepted the role of PPM channel manager. In this newly created role, Klein is managing the channel business and large national accounts, providing expertise to advise and drive operational strategy, and contract analysis that supports the goals, plans and performance of channel partners.
- Blake Dotson has been promoted to national key account manager. In this role, he will be responsible for supporting large customer accounts by providing the innovation and technical support needed to help them achieve their business goals.
- Burgess Perry has been named head of marketing for Environmental Science North America. In this role, Perry is responsible for leading the marketing initiatives of the business unit for the United States and Canada, focusing primarily on the needs of customers in the markets it serves, including Professional Pest Management, Vector Control, Turf & Ornamentals and Vegetation Management.